Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love and in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12
Ha ha, just messing...hope you had fun in your snow! My friend and I made a couple ramps and have been riding down with a skateboard with no wheels! Very fun, ha ha. I'm going to try to visit very soon! Here's my email, if you ever want to email me! adamishrobinson@gmail.com
Raegan, you are TOO COOL! I enjoyed meeting and hanging with my new best friend this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love u! no...........ur my new BEST FRIEND!!
ReplyDeleteKeep writing on here and practicing your guitar! I can't wait to jam with you next time I come down!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!!!! I cant wait to play with u! I hope to see u SOON!!!!!!!!! i hope u enjoy the SNOW!
ReplyDeleteYou're snow!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, just messing...hope you had fun in your snow! My friend and I made a couple ramps and have been riding down with a skateboard with no wheels! Very fun, ha ha. I'm going to try to visit very soon! Here's my email, if you ever want to email me! adamishrobinson@gmail.com
K! You're email! haha! Mine is
ReplyDeleterae-rae18@comcast.net i will email you soon! I hope you vist VERY SOON!