Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love and in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12
tahnksgiving? i knew you were crazy now this! hehehehe jk
SORRY!! I was typing without looking!! (HARD!)Everyone knows I'm CRAZY!!
i agree with anna and raegan. raegan is crazy and typing without looking IS hard!!! jk
You are kidding about Typing without lookin' is hard?? haha!!
lol lets not quarrel ladies!! lol i am still practicing on typing without looking! my dad can do it like magic!! its crazy!
I know!! My mom can too!!hahaha
my mom was a secretary! its scary how fast she can type without looking!!!!
tahnksgiving? i knew you were crazy now this! hehehehe jk
ReplyDeleteSORRY!! I was typing without looking!! (HARD!)Everyone knows I'm CRAZY!!
ReplyDeletei agree with anna and raegan. raegan is crazy and typing without looking IS hard!!! jk
ReplyDeleteYou are kidding about Typing without lookin' is hard?? haha!!
ReplyDeletelol lets not quarrel ladies!! lol i am still practicing on typing without looking! my dad can do it like magic!! its crazy!
ReplyDeleteI know!! My mom can too!!hahaha
ReplyDeletemy mom was a secretary! its scary how fast she can type without looking!!!!
ReplyDelete