Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love and in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12
Geuss What people!! I am goingh out of town Friday!! I am going to be countryfied!! OH and I am keeping Sonny!! (anna's Hamster!) Soo I will tell you how it goes!!
How is my baby doing? hahahaha did you watch the macys parade? btr was on and they didnt even have a close up on JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was angered.... but im better now... lol
Rotflwaba but I MISSED IT!! I'm sorry they didn't show a close up on James!! did they show a close up on Logan??Sonny is great!! But He misses his mama!(I do too!!)
How is my baby doing? hahahaha did you watch the macys parade? btr was on and they didnt even have a close up on JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was angered.... but im better now... lol
ReplyDeleteRotflwaba but I MISSED IT!! I'm sorry they didn't show a close up on James!! did they show a close up on Logan??Sonny is great!! But He misses his mama!(I do too!!)
ReplyDelete